Friday, June 18, 2010

Day#6 - Thrift Stores and more!

Although today was another day out, I decided that tomorrow we will stay in and do more fun stuff. Today I gave each of my children $5 to spend today while we hit the thrift stores.Dominic decided not to go with us and Gavin saved his money, but Ari found some really great deals. She found a nearly new pink cell phone case with frogs on it for $2 and I also bought her a backpack for school next year that is The Nightmare Before Christmas for $4! That didn't even look used either! Oh, and I bought her a $2 Mexico jersey that she thinks is lucky, because she wore it while they played in the World Cup today and they won.

Then we went to the library and they picked out a couples of books and we borrowed Inkheart to watch tomorrow.

Then it was on to Michaels to make duct tape wallets for free! Ari and Gavin each made one. We gave my brother one (it was also his birthday yesterday) and the other is for their father for Father's Day (shhhh!). I also bought some duct tape so that they can make one for my dad as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment