Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day #18 - Movies, movies, and a great thrift store find

Today we went to the free movies and saw Curious George. Most of the kids hadn't seen it yet, so that was a treat. Then, we went to the thrift store, just to pick up a blanket, and I found the greatest hoodie for Dominic. He is obsessed with his hoodie and the poor thing has holes and stains all over. So, I have been searching for the perfect new hoodie for him. So far, he had been dissatisfied with everyone until today. I found a BRAND NEW Pirates of the Caribbean hoodie in an Adult S with the $44.00 Disneyland price tag for $2.50! Now, the first thing I was thinking was eBay! But, Dom fell in love with it, and I was thankful for that! He was happy, which makes me happy.

Then, it was one home to watch Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. Poor Ari had been looking forward so much to watch it, but was disappointed that it deviated so greatly from the book. She has read all of the books at least twice, so she had high expectations. I enjoyed the movie, but of course, I haven't gotten around to reading the books yet.

Tonight Justin chose purple as his bath color. I made soap finger paint and dyed the bath purple by letting him mix the red and blue food coloring. He loved it!

Preschool / Toddler Bath Time Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment